CRAFTACULAR YARD SALE
July 23rd 8:00 AM- 4:00 PM
How it works
To Score Some Deals:
- Show up Saturday, July 23rd, 2011 sometime between 8:00 AM and 4:00 PM (please don't come early, or we will put you to work and not give you coffee, we are mean like that)
- Get a special coupon for inside the store from the person (most likely Michelle) outside the store running the Craftacular Yard Sale.
- Take home your new goodies.
- Do a little victory dance.
To Sell Your Things:
- Sign our little form (basically that you won't hold us responsible if someone steals your stuff or a freak tornado sends it to the next county)
- Bring your priced crafty items to sell by Saturday, July 16th, 6:00 PM
- We sell your crafty goodies for you, and you get a gift certificate for the shop for the amount sold so you can get new crafty goodies. I think the record amount one person got was $210.00.
- Pick up anything of yours that didn't sell by Sunday, July 31st, 4:00 PM. Anything not picked up by then will be donated to charity.